+27 (0) 11 954 1510
Ambient THC monitor
The APHA-370 continuously monitors atmospheric THC, NMHC, and CH4 concentrations using a cross-flow modulated selective combustion type method combined with a hydrogen ion detection method. The APHA-370 employs an independent, internal dry-method sampling device to achieve the highest levels of sensitivity and accuracy.
• Flame ionization detector with selective combustion simultaneously measures THC, NMHC, and CH4.
• Single detector eliminates zero drift; Low range: 0-5 ppmC F.S.
• Integrates relative sensitivity correction for CH4 and NMHC.
• Integrates a reference and combustion air generator, NMHC cutter and sample pump.
• Requires H2 as fuel gas for the FID.
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.
Designed And Hosted By:THE DESIGN COMPANY® | +27 10 634 0693 | www.designexpo.co.za