Computrac Vapor Pro XL
The Next Generation in Chemical-Free Moisture Analysis
Improved repeatability, precision, flexibility and an advanced user interface – the Vapor Pro® XL is the latest in moisture specific analysis technology from Computrac®. The VPXL is ideal for nearly any application in which Karl Fischer titration is used. The VPXL is also compatible with multiple sizes of sample vials and is equipped with stepped temperature testing capabilities for enhanced method development. Alternative to Karl Fischer Titration.
|Moisture Range:||10 ppm (10 μg | 0.001%) to 100%|
|Moisture Resolution:||1 ppm (0.1 μg | 0.0001%)|
|Repeatability:||<10% C.V. for samples >0.1% moisture <15% C.V. for samples <0.1% moisture *dependent on sample properties|
|Temperature Range:||25°C to 300°C, controlled to ±1°C of set point|
|Sample Size:||0.01 g (10 mg) to 8 g|
|Results:||% moisture, ppm moisture, µg water|
|Memory:||Stores of up to 250 test programs, last 1000 test results and last 100 test graphs|
|Statistical Analysis:||Mean, SD, CV|
|Ending Criteria:||User adjustable: Prediction, Rate, Time, Time then Rate|
|Rear Panel Connections:||USB A and B, ethernet, serial port, carrier gas input and output|
|Carrier Gas:||Dry nitrogen or dry air (-40°C dew point or lower is suggested) at 17-22 psi (user supplied)|
- ZERO Chemical Reagents: The Vapor Pro ® XL (VPXL) offers water-specific moisture analysis that correlates well with Karl Fischer without the hassle or expense of hazardous chemical reagents, costly glassware or time-consuming maintenance.
- Versatile: The VPXL is ideal for any application in which KF titration is used. From plastics to petroleum products, pharmaceuticals to chemicals, the VPXL is the perfect fit for your application.
- Touchscreen: The Computrac Vapor Pro XL features a brand new color LCD touchscreen and an intuitive interface that require minimal training or existing knowledge base to operate. Everything is menu driven so that you’ll get accurate results regardless of who runs the test.
- High Temperature Testing: The VPXL’s upgraded heater increases the upper limit for testing temperatures to 300°C, allowing for improved control over testing temperatures and making it ideal for testing high temperature engineering plastics like PEI and PEEK.
- Stepped Temperature Testing: The Vapor Pro XL offers stepped temperature testing capabilities with improved temperature control that make method development easier than ever before.
- Multiple Sample Vial Sizes: The VPXL is compatible with crimp top vials from 2R to 30R, allowing users to test hygroscopic samples such as lyophilized pharmaceuticals without exposing them to ambient humidity.
- Flexible Ending Criteria: The Computrac Vapor Pro XL offers user-adjustable ending criteria of prediction, rate, time and time then rate to optimize performance and test results.
- Data Storage: The VPXL stores up to 250 test programs and retains the last 1000 test results and last 100 test graphs, enabling users to view and select past test results for statistical analysis and test a variety of samples with ease.
- Built-In Self Diagnostics: The Vapor Pro XL features built-in self-diagnostics that routinely monitor system conditions and report abnormalities in the hardware, software, moisture sensor and flow system.
- Web Server: An optional web server allows users to download calibration reports, view what is currently on the screen, download the audit log, and upload and download test programs, results and graphs.
ASTM & Regulatory Compliance:
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant (optional): Meet regulatory compliance standards for pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
- ASTM D7191-10: Standard Test Method for Determination of Moisture in Plastics by Relative Humidity Sensor
- ASTM D7546-15: Standard Test Method for Determination of Moisture in New and In-Service Lubricating Oils and Additives by Relative Humidity Sensor
The VPXL is ideal for nearly any application in which Karl Fischer titration is used.
Low moisture samples
Polylactic Acid (PLA)