COLOR QUALITY CONTROL SOFTWARE
Color data and spectral data is displayed numerically in spreadsheet form or graphically as color plots, spectral plots and trend plots. The simplified EZ View screen only shows data for the standard and the last sample measured and, if desired, Pass/Fail. Color Render visually simulates the color on your computer screen.
EasyMatch QC uses job files to easily store and recall data. Jobs can be created for your individual customers or products and each job can include individual or multiple standards. An unlimited number of samples can be associated with each standard so you are able to maintain a history of your process over time. User-configured screens can be stored as a template and later recalled for easy creation of new jobs.
EasyMatch QC is available with Electronic Record Keeping capability. This version of the software protects and maintains complete and accurate records, limits system access, performs authority checks, provides a computer-generated audit trail and includes electronic signature. It meets the software requirements for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
EasyMatch QC is available in Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish languages and is compliant with all current Microsoft operating systems.
- Multiple configurable data views
- Job tree used to simplify storage and recall data
- Jobs can be easily e-mailed
- Fully searchable database
- Formula fields permit calculation of custom indices
- Auto tolerance automatically predicts acceptable limits
- User manager with customized access privileges
- Ability to customize printed reports