Gold Film Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer
The newest H2S analyzer from Arizona Instrument LLC is the Jerome® J605 Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer. The Jerome® J605 can read as low as 3ppb with an incredible resolution of 20ppt.
The J605 is housed in a light and ergonomically designed case, setting a new precedent for low-level, portable monitors. The industry-proven, gold film sensor has been upgraded and improved from previous models, resulting in longer life expectancies.
Detect hydrogen sulfide in air at levels as low as 3 parts per billion (3ppb).
The Jerome’s gold film sensing technology has been validated in the laboratory and in the field for more than 35 years.
Sturdy metal housing and solid-state design make the J605 tough enough for nearly any environment.
With 18 hours of battery life per charge, the J605 is always ready when you need it.
Features on-board data logging for up to 20,000 measurements, USB data transfer, and SCADA interface capabilities through 4-20ma output.
|Detection Range:||3 ppb (0.003 ppm) – 10 ppm|
|Resolution:||20 ppt (0.02 ppb) *range dependent|
|Accuracy:||±1 ppb at 5 ppb
±3 ppb at 50 ppb
±0.03 ppm at 0.5 ppm
±0.3 ppm at 5.0 ppm
|Response Time:||Survey Mode: 12-27 seconds
Manual Mode: 12-27 seconds
Auto Mode: 12-53 seconds
|Flow Rate:||150 mL/min|
|Result Units:||ppm, ppb|
|Integrated Data Storage:||20,000 samples; retains date, time and location|
|Display:||3.5” (9 cm) backlit LCD display|
18 hour life, charges in 3 hours
|Operating Environment:||0°C to 40°C, non-condensing, non-explosive|
|Output:||Digital: USB serial data to PC, printer or USB flash drive|
|Analog:||4-20 mA passive current loop; accurate to 0.3% of output|
|Certifications:||TUV 61010, CE|
- Ultra Low-Level Detection: The Jerome J605 can detect H2S in air at levels as low as 3 parts per billion (ppb) with a resolution of 20 parts per trillion (ppt).
- Gold Film Sensor: Validated in the field and in the lab for over 35 years, our proprietary gold film sensor ensures repeatable results across a wide range of applications.
- Intuitive Interface: The J605 offers simple, menu driven operation as well as easy to understand diagnostics and error detection. It does not require PC software and comes with a USB interface for easy data transfer.
- Versatile: The J605 has a wide detection range that makes it useful for multiple applications, including regulatory compliance and odor control at wastewater and landfill facilities, scrubber efficiency testing and monitoring corrosion in control rooms.
- Regulatory Compliance: The J605 is in active use by many regulatory agencies and landfill, water treatment and waste management facilities across the world.
- Data Logging: The integrated data logging system of the J605 can store data for up to 20,000 samples, including date, time and location.
- Survey Mode: The J605 features a survey mode that allows the user to continuously draw in samples of air in order to sweep an area for hydrogen sulfide hot-spots and enable corrective action to be taken.
- Durable: Housed in a light, ergonomically designed, durable metal casing, the J605 sets a new precedent for portable, low-level H2S monitors.
- Field Regeneration: The J605 offers battery powered sensor regeneration that can be performed wherever and whenever you need it, allowing for extended testing in the field.
Scrubber Efficiency Testing
Ambient Air Analysis
Waste Water Treatment
Areas where better resolution is needed
Control Room Corrosion Monitoring
Regulatory Compliance and Permitting
High-resolution odor control and reporting
Hydrogen Sulfide Source Detection