Advanced Capabilities through Optional Configurations
The ASAP 2020 Plus can be configured to your specific needs with the option of upgrading at a later date as your analytical requirements change, maximizing the utility of this instrument and your investment.
Choose from low surface area, to heated vapor, to micropore capability. Add a cryostat, an external detector, or configure the unit for enhanced chemical resistance when working with aggressive vapors. The ASAP 2020 Plus permits one instrument to accommodate almost any surface characterization need in your lab.
Two independent vacuum systems permit simultaneous preparation of two samples while analyzing another. This maximizes your personnel productivity and your return on time invested
The ASAP 2020 Plus is configurable with many optional accessories to meet your specific analytical requirements
ASAP 2020 PLUS CHEMISORPTION
Research grade results in a customer-configurable instrument to meet a wide variety of applications
The ASAP 2020 Plus Chemisorption option permits you to obtain valuable information about the physical and chemical properties of your catalyst, catalyst support, adsorbents, and other materials. Its unique design provides a high level of system cleanliness to permit low-pressure chemisorption isotherms.
- Programmable, two-station degas system allows physisorption sample preparation while running a chemisorption analysis
- Twelve gas inlets allow multiple probe gases to be investigated maximizing efficiency and range of applications
- Dedicated exhaust port for external detector connections
- High-temperature 1100 °C furnace rapidly ramps to temperature and provides excellent, stable temperature and control with quick cool downs In situ chemisorption sample reparation and activation provide a fully automated method that does not require user intervention
- Design permits quick and easy transition from chemisorption to physisorption analysis
MicroActive for ASAP 2020 Plus
MicroActive provides you with direct access and manipulation of chemical adsorption isotherm data. Unified Analysis Conditions for physical and chemicalanalyses allows you to rapidly develop new methods with a common interface.
Pressure Measurement: 0 to 950 mmHg
Resolution: Up to 1 x 10-7 torr (0.1 mmHg transducer)
Accuracy: > 0.15% of reading
Degas System: Ambient to 450 °C, 1 °C increments
System Capacity: 1 analysis, 2 degas ports
Sample Temperature: Ambient + 10 °C to 1100 °C, 1 °C increments
Ramp up to
20 °C/min to 800 °
10 °C/min to 1000 °
5 °C/min to 1100 °
High Throughput Chemi Analyzer
- High throughput with six analysis stations
- Up to six chemisorption analyses can begin simultaneously
- Independent furnaces for each analysis station features a user defined temperature rangefrom 10 ºC above ambient to 700 ºC.
- Quartz sample reactor with flow-through design, available for various size pellets, core and powders
- Fully automated analysis
- Long unattended analysis times for high resolution adsorption isotherms
- Analysis ports operate concurrently or in parallel
- Up to 12 different gases can be attached simultaneously
- Windows® driven software