Flowsorb III 2305 - 2310
Surface Area Analyzer
The FlowSorb III measures surface area using the flowing gas method, which involves the continuous flow of an adsorptive and inert gas mixture over the sample at atmospheric pressure.
The FlowSorb III’s reproducibility is better than 0.5%. The FlowSorb III 2310 features a built-in Dewar elevator for completely automated analysis and rewarming fan for rapidly warming the sample tube to increase the speed of the sample analysis.
Single injection calibration provides fast start-up and high sample throughput. Specially designed sample holders can be attached and removed from the instrument with one hand. These quick connect/disconnects have a built-in isolation valve to prevent sample contamination. The FlowSorb III 2305 features a Dewar support latch system that provides one-handed convenience and safe-guards against LN2 spills. Simple in design, the Flow-Sorb III requires minimal training time and leaves little chance of operator error. Automatic mode switching for adsorption and desorption is accomplished without operator attention. The low purchase price of the FlowSorb III and its accessories make this instrument one of the most inexpensive ways for a laboratory to begin measuring BET surface area.
- Ultra-stable detector eliminates drift and need for constant readjustment.
- Cold trap conveniently located in front vs. side placement, as in other instruments. This placement reduces the chance of breakage as compared to side placement.
- Single-injection calibration requires only one control setting. Adaptable to any non-corrosive adsorbate mix.
- All controls and displays are at eye/arm level, out of spill zone.
- Built-in sample preparation.
- The FlowSorb III 2310 features a built-in Dewar elevator for completely automated analysis and rewarming fan for rapidly warming the sample tube to increase the speed of sample analysis
- The thermal conductivity detector eliminates temperature-induced drift resulting in highly repeatable results.
- Single-injection calibration provides fast start-up and high sample throughput.
- The FlowSorb III 2305 features a Dewar support latch system that provides one-hand convenience and safeguards against liquid nitrogen spills.
- Five different types of sample tubes are available including a monolith-type tube for large samples.