Gold Film Mercury Vapor Analyzer
The Jerome® 431-X mercury vapor analyzer uses our proprietary gold film sensor for accurate detection and measurement of toxic mercury concerns for applications such as industrial hygiene monitoring, mercury spill clean up and mercury exclusion testing. Simple push-button operation allows users to measure mercury levels from 0.003 to 0.999 mg/m3 in just seconds.
Sturdy metal housing and solid-state design make the 431-X tough enough for nearly any environment.
Jerome® instruments have been recognized as the gold standard for mercury detection for more than 35 years.
Detect mercury vapor in air at levels as low as 3 µg/m3.
Simple to Operate
Get an accurate mercury vapor reading at the touch of a button.
The available data logger module can store up to 1,000 measurements.
|Detection Range:||0.003 mg/m3 to 0.999 mg/m3|
|Accuracy:||±5% at 0.100 mg/m3|
|Response Time:||Sample Mode: 12 seconds
Survey Mode: 3 seconds
|Flow Rate:||750 ± 50 mL/min|
|Data Logging:||Optional; stores 1,000 data points, retains date and time|
|Autosample Mode:||Optional; programmable at various intervals between 1 and 60 minutes|
6 hour life, charges in 14 hours
|Operating Environment:||0°C to 40°C, non-condensing, non-explosive|
|Output:||RS-232 Serial Port|
|Analog:||4-20 mA passive current loop; accurate to 0.3% of output|
|Certifications:||CE (220-240 VAC, 431-XE model only)|
- Low-Level Detection: The Jerome® 431-X can detect mercury vapor in air from 0.003 mg/m3 to 0.999 mg/m3, making it ideal for industrial hygiene monitoring, mercury spill detection and cleanup, and mercury exclusion testing, among others.
- Gold Film Sensor: Validated in the field and in the lab for over 35 years, our proprietary gold film sensor ensures repeatable results across a wide range of applications.
- Rugged Construction: Housed in a sturdy metal case, the 431-X is built to withstand rough operating conditions and deliver accurate results whether it is in the field or in the lab.
- Easy to Use: The quick reference guide beneath the handle simplifies day-to-day use and the easy to read display screen is equipped with an automatic backlight that activates in low-light situations.
- Survey Mode: The 431-X features a survey mode that allows the user to continuously draw in samples of air in order to sweep an area for mercury vapor hot spots and enable corrective action to be taken.
- Regulatory Compliance: The 431-X meets and exceeds OSHA, NIOSH, ACGIH and MSHA action levels and is in active use by many environmental agencies, industrial hygienists, miners and first response teams across the world.
- Optional Data Logging: When equipped with data logging capabilities, the 431-X can store data for up to 1,000 samples, including date and time.
- Autosample Mode: The 431-X offers an optional autosample mode that can be programmed to take a sample at various intervals between 1 and 60 minutes.
- Field Regeneration: The 431-X can perform sensor regeneration in the field when used with the optional AZI Power Inverter Kit, allowing for extended on-location testing.