Gold Film Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer
The portable Jerome® 631-X Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer displays low-level concentrations in just seconds. It offers an analysis range of 0.003-50 ppm for odor and corrosion control, safety, and leak detection in such industries as wastewater treatment, oil and gas, pulp and paper, and farming. This simple-to-use instrument utilizes an internal rechargeable battery pack or AC power, and is easily carried to suspected sources of hydrogen sulfide for detection and measurement. Locked in survey mode, the 631-X automatically displays hydrogen sulfide concentrations as quickly as every 3 seconds.
Detect hydrogen sulfide in air at levels as low as 3 parts per billion (3ppb).
Sturdy metal housing and solid-state design make the 631-X tough enough for nearly any environment.
The Jerome’s gold film sensing technology has been validated in the laboratory and in the field for more than 35 years.
Simple to Operate
Get an accurate hydrogen sulfide reading at the touch of a button.
The available data logger module can store up to 1,000 measurements.
|Detection Range:||0.003 ppm to 50 ppm|
|Resolution:||0.001 ppm *range dependent|
|Accuracy:||±0.003 ppm at 0.05 ppm
±0.03 ppm at 0.5 ppm
±0.3 ppm at 5 ppm
±2 ppm at 25 ppm
|Response Time:||Survey Mode: 3-20 seconds
Sample Mode: 12-30 seconds
|Flow Rate:||150 ± 10 mL/min|
|Data Logging:||Optional; stores 1,000 data points, retains date and time|
|Autosample Mode:||Optional; programmable at various intervals between 1 and 60 minutes|
6 hour life, charges in 14 hours
|Operating Environment:||0°C to 40°C, non-condensing, non-explosive|
|Output:||RS-232 Serial Port,
Analog: 4-20 mA passive current loop; accurate to 0.3% of output
|Certifications:||CE (220-240 VAC, 631-XE model only)|
- Low-Level Detection: The Jerome® 631-X can detect H2S in air from 0.003 ppm to 50 ppm, making it ideal for regulatory compliance and odor control monitoring, scrubber efficiency testing, and monitoring corrosion in control rooms, among others.
- Gold Film Sensor: Validated in the field and in the lab for over 35 years, our proprietary gold film sensor ensures repeatable results across a wide range of applications.
- Rugged Construction: Housed in a sturdy metal case, the 631-X is built to withstand rough operating conditions and deliver accurate results whether it is in the field or in the lab.
- Easy to Use: The quick reference guide beneath the handle helps simplify day to day use and the easy to read display screen is equipped with an automatic backlight that activates in low-light situations.
- Survey Mode: The 631-X features a survey mode that allows the user to continuously draw in samples of air in order to sweep an area for hydrogen sulfide hot spots and enable corrective action to be taken.
- Regulatory Compliance: The 631-X is in active use by many regulatory agencies and landfill, water treatment and waste management facilities across the world.
- Optional Data Logging: When equipped with data logging capabilities, the 631-X can store data for up to 1,000 samples, including date and time.
- Optional Autosample Mode: The 631-X offers an optional autosample mode that can be programmed to take a sample at various intervals between 1 and 60 minutes.
- Field Regeneration: The 631-X can perform sensor regeneration in the field when used with the optional AZI Power Inverter Kit, allowing for extended on-location testing
Control Room Corrosion Monitoring
Hydrogen Sulfide Source Detection
Regulatory Compliance and Permitting
Waste water treatment
Areas with unpredictable H2S levels
Ambient Air Analysis
Scrubber Efficiency Testing