Gold Film Fence-line Hydrogen Sulfide Monitoring System
The Jerome® 651 monitoring system from Arizona Instrument LLC is the system you need to solve your hydrogen sulfide monitoring problems. Designed to provide long-term monitoring even in extreme weather conditions, it can be stationed at any location. Multiple units can be linked to form a perimeter monitoring system. Data logging and radio telemetry capabilities make downloading data convenient and easy from a remote PC.
The 651 is designed for set-and-forget hydrogen sulfide monitoring, inside or out.
A detachable hand-held hydrogen sulfide analyzer is contained within the unit for pinpointing a gas source.
Define alarm points that meet your needs and receive email notifications and warnings.
Measurement data is transmitted wirelessly from 651 stations to the user’s PC.
The 651 is housed in a steel casing, insulated, air conditioned, and ready for nearly any environment.
|Detection Range:||3 ppb (0.003 ppm) to 50 ppm|
|Resolution:||0.001, 0.01, 0.1, and 1 ppm|
|Accuracy:||±0.005 ppm at 0.05 ppm
±0.05 ppm at 0.5 ppm
±0.5 ppm at 5 ppm
±2 ppm at 25 ppm
|Sample Intervals:||1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 or 120 minutes|
|Regeneration Intervals:||6, 12, 24 and 48 hours|
|Flow Rate:||150 mL/min|
|Operating Environment:||-40 to +55°C, non-explosive, 0-100% relative humidity|
|Data Storage Capacity:||50,000 readings|
|Battery (631-X Unit):||Rechargeable NiCad
6 hour life, charges in 14 hours
*only applicable when 631-X unit is not attached to 651
|Display:||8 digit alphanumeric LCD|
|Analog:||4-20 mA current loop|
Spectra Radio Modem Specifications:
|Frequency:||2.4 – 2.4835 GHz (2400 MHz)
49 selectable channels
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to 75°C|
|Range:||Up to 4 miles (6.4 km) “line of sight.”|
Longer distances may be obtainable through use of a high gain antenna or by using the optional Radio Repeater.
- Gold Film Sensor: Validated in the field and in the lab for over 35 years, our proprietary gold film sensor ensures repeatable results across a wide range of applications.
- Detachable Unit: Quickly and easily sweep an area for hydrogen sulfide hot spots with the detachable, hand-held Jerome 631-X hydrogen sulfide analyzer.
- Perimeter Monitoring: Multiple 651 units can be linked to form a perimeter monitoring system to help locate the source of H2S and ensure safety and compliance.
- Weather Station: An attached weather station monitors outside temperature as well as wind speed and direction for increased accuracy in pinpointing the source of odor contamination.
- Data Transmission: Advanced data logging and radio telemetry capabilities make downloading data to a remote PC easy and convenient.
- PC Software: Intuitive PC software with user selectable time-weighted average reporting and a site view tab give users a bird’s eye view of the monitoring system as a whole.
- Programmable Alarms: The 651 comes with programmable alarms that automatically send email alerts if your H2S levels rise above your specified upper limit.
- Temperature Controlled Interior: Resistive heating and thermoelectric cooling keep the interior of the 651 at a consistent temperature for increased accuracy.
- Regulatory Compliance: The 651 is in active use by many regulatory agencies and landfill, water treatment and wastewater management facilities across the world.
Landfill and waste water treatment
Ambient Air Analysis
Nuisance Odor Monitoring