Vista® is a feature rich, small footprint, visible light transmission spectrophotometer that simultaneously measures both the color and haze of transparent/translucent samples. Designed to meet user demands for simplicity, accuracy, reliability and affordability, Vista® is capable of measuring the color and haze of a wide range of samples in one easy measurement, while providing the user with an intuitive and easy to use interface.
- Simultaneously measures the transmission color and haze of liquids and non-opaque films
- One-touch standardization
- 400-700nm visible range spectrophotometer
- Touchscreen display with customizable workspaces
- EasyMatch Essentials color measurement software
- Preloaded with most scales and indices, including: Pt-Co/Hazen/APHA, Gardner Colour, four Pharmacopoeia Standards- US, EU, Chinese and Japanese, Haze %, Opalescence, Y Total Transmission, CIE
- Spectral Data, and more
- Multiple data views – color data, color view, spectral data, spectral plot, among others
- Small compact footprint
- Digital haze meter
Among the many features built-in are customizable workspaces, multiple data views, and the most widely used transmission color and haze scales and indices available, including Pt-Co/Hazen/APHA, Gardner Color, Haze %, Opalescence, Y Total Transmission, Saybolt, Absorbance, CIE Spectral Data, and 3 major Pharmacopoeias: US, EU, and Japanese.